Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Pictures of the nursery

Caden has been sleeping in his crib for about 2 weeks now. He seems to enjoy it, and he just started taking interest in his mobile.
This dresser was mine when I was a baby, it started out white. Then I stripped the paint off and painted it different colors and put on new fun knobs and took it to college with me.

Then Mark stripped the paint off again and he painted it this sage green color for the nursery. (Yes that is a Diaper Genie Elite that my neighbor gave us.)

A turtle shaped wicker toy basket that my sisters-in-law gave me for my shower. Caden has plenty of toys to play with once he cares about them!
Window bench seat/book shelf from Target. Perfect for inside the dormers.

A blanket that I made for friends that just had their first baby.



No comments: