Wednesday, July 30, 2008

38 weeks and 4 days

Bun still in the oven for those of you I haven't talked to in awhile. We are just about done with our list of things to do, which is great because I am starting to slow down a little more. It has been great to relax a little bit each day and try to prepare for this little one. Mark and I were talking yesterday and we just cannot believe how fast it has gone by. Although he followed up and said, I can barely remember you not being pregnant! Great! We are very excited and nervous all at the same time. The doctor's visit today went about the same as last week. Not too much progress since last Friday. Good news is that my doctor doesn't like his patients to go past 41 weeks, so regardless we will have our baby in 2 1/2 weeks!! How is that for a little dose of reality! We look forward to meeting you little babe!

No comments: