Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Mark!

I am a little late on the online birthday wishes for my hubby, but thought I would post something anyway. Mark turned 30 yrs old on March 30th. To celebrate we had our first "non-family" babysitters over to watch little Caden. My pilates teacher, Kelly, has two daughters (one 16 and one 13) that came over to watch him. They did great and he was wonderful! Didn't even care when we left! We were supposed to go see "I love you Man" , but we messed up the time and got to the theatre late. So instead, we went to church and saw Jeff/Kyley Reed and her parents and joined them for dinner at the Caroline. Then we went to BW3s for drinks and cake. I brought my final cake so that we wouldn't have it at our house anymore! I am sick of cake! Don't get me wrong, I still had a piece. Thank you to everyone who came to help Mark celebrate! Mark, we love you and appreciate all that you do for Caden and I. You are a wonderful husband and you make us very happy! Here is a pic from before Mark and I were married.

Also, Happy Birthday to Nia who turns 3 on April 2nd!

No comments: