Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Home from Florida!

We had a fantastic time in Florida! Caden was a little angel on the airplane through all 4 flights (connecting in Atlanta). He took a nap on each plane ride, so that made it great for me...a little warm with the my little "bundle" napping on my chest. We swam in the pool, went shopping, went to the beach, had a lot of stroller walks around the neighborhood, a few meals out and many meals in...we enjoyed our time with my fmaily and wish that the warm weather was here when we got back. I will post more pics this week, but here are a few from the beginning of the trip. Caden and I were there from March 1-9, and Mark met us on Wed to Sun.
On the way down to Ft Myers, it just so happened that Atlanta was due for a snowstorm. Lucky me, I took Caden to get changed in the bathroom just as the turbulence started! It was ridiculous! I was the person in the bathroom that was running into things and making a ton of noise. This was the nice flight attendant that checked on us and had me sit in the back of the plane because the turbulence was so bad I couldn't walk up the aisle! And meanwhile, Caden thought it was hilarious the whole time! Oh the fun!
Here is Caden enjoying the new water toy from Grandma & Grandpa. There is a little horn on the fron that squeaks and everything! He had a blast sitting in it and he wasn't even on the water!

Caden helping Grandma work on some crocheting. He loved the texture of the netting material she was working with. And it was funny to watch him try to put it in his mouth because he didn't like the feel on his tongue.

An outdoor meal with Grandma and Grandpa, it was good to be outside eating again! We cannot wait for cookouts this spring/summer!


Grandpa was letting him feel the thatch roof of the tiki bar.

I had to take advantage of the big cow on the patio. Why wouldn't I put him on top for a pic!

Picking out fishing supplies with Grandpa, he was trying to grab the lures on the pages.
Mom and Caden

30 Weeks old!

No comments: