Friday, February 13, 2009

27 weeks!

Here is little Caden! He has really been sitting up well lately. And now will get on his hands and knees almost instantly after we lay him on his belly. The only problem now is that he has realized that he is able to crawl forward, but just cannot figure out how to make it happen! Soon buddy boy, you are growing too fast!


Caden has always shown interest in the camera, but now he watches the camera and will smile for the pictures! Works out pretty good for me, now if I could just make sure that he continues to do that in the future!


Here is a little photo shoot we had after bath one night.
I started taking a cake decorating class at Hobby Lobby 2 weeks ago and here is my first cake that I decided to dedicate to Addyson Reed. It is nice to get out of the house and give Mark some "Daddy and Caden" time together.



No comments: